jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

soft beauty

Going on vacation tomorrow to Gran canaria (Spain) for a week. Hopefully I will have pictures of...

Going on vacation tomorrow to Gran canaria (Spain) for a week. Hopefully I will have pictures of myself in bathing suit when I come back! Anyway that means I will probably not update this blog for a week…

brooklynboobala: lasercaptain: (It's OK to be Fat via Bring...



brooklynboobala:

lasercaptain:

(It's OK to be Fat via Bring More Yarn)

This is soooo cute!!!

venelite: wore this today and a group of girls laughed at me,...





venelite:

wore this today and a group of girls laughed at me, whatever. 

top: H&M

Belt + Jeans: asos curve

Shoes: the same as always, jelly beans. 

chessieness: OOTD - Job Interview Ugh love this outfit. Dress...





chessieness:

OOTD - Job Interview

Ugh love this outfit.

Dress worn as a top - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - Asos Curve
Cardigan - Tesco
Tights - New look

New blogspot post clicky click

rimadeer: brooklynboobala: I'll call this: Pontificating with...









rimadeer:

brooklynboobala:

I'll call this: Pontificating with Unimpressed Cat.

Hahaha, the second photo 'Portrait of being intellectual with cat' XD I love it. <3 

chubby-bunnies: Flaunting my curves in my pole fitness class....



chubby-bunnies:

Flaunting my curves in my pole fitness class. Embrace them and be flyy -xoxo . USA Size 16

submitted by, " http://www.freeserendipityy.tumblr.com
Follow me (;

prettyplussize: NicoleSimone



prettyplussize:

NicoleSimone

lannecarrington: They say big gals can't dance or be flexible?...



lannecarrington:

They say big gals can't dance or be flexible? I beg to differ!

your body is a temple?

fatanarchy:

slow-burn-il:

maybe it is a temple.

but if you look carefully, you'll see that even some temples are bigger than others.

SOME TEMPLES ARE BIGGER THAN OTHERS.

all-the-little-foxes: "Don't lump with me"





all-the-little-foxes:

"Don't lump with me"

rachelecateyes: (via The Nearsighted Owl: OOTD: Lace Print...



rachelecateyes:

(via The Nearsighted Owl: OOTD: Lace Print Tunic Top)

Repeat after me: My value is not measured by the calories I consume.

lisalinguica: I like wearing the most unsexy underwears I can...



lisalinguica:

I like wearing the most unsexy underwears I can find.

fatshionnyc: earthmamma: I'm going cray SO jealous, I want...



fatshionnyc:

earthmamma:

I'm going cray

SO jealous, I want this dress but can't find it anywhere ;___;

Photo



pastelmorgue: chubrubqueen: Another little thing I made....



pastelmorgue:

chubrubqueen:

Another little thing I made. ♡

Me

chubby-bunnies: Being fat and naked is my favorite.



chubby-bunnies:

Being fat and naked is my favorite.

juicyjacqulyn: femmesandfamily: The Adipositivity...



juicyjacqulyn:

femmesandfamily:

The Adipositivity Project

FAT TINKERBELL

GOD YES

aaahhhhh Kendra bb! I loved when she wore this in Vegas

vigaishere: I think this picture is from 2009 or so. It's of...



vigaishere:

I think this picture is from 2009 or so. It's of the rare really good pictures of me in gothic lolita.

dabigbangtheory: wowsideshowbob: wowsideshowbob: I really...



dabigbangtheory:

wowsideshowbob:

wowsideshowbob:

I really don't like candid shots but I must say @papabearjoe did it justice.

I hate how Instagram photos won't let me edit my tags on Tumblr, excuse this. 

Gorgeous self…

1 comentario:

  1. Do you need free Instagram Followers and Likes?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ResponderEliminar