domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Dancing Undercover

R.L. Stine surrounded by scary as shit masks. Novelty Shop.  Um sex shop much?  Carly Beth’s...

R.L. Stine surrounded by scary as shit masks.

Novelty Shop.  Um sex shop much? 

Carly Beth’s outfit iCan’t.  Oversized flannel with turtles necks.  Cute.

The overdramatic music.

“IT’S PROBABLY YOU CARLY BETH.”

Sabrina you bitch.

Okay but if anyone did that pumpkin trick to me I’d pee myself.

Great fake laughing.  The tall friend is lunchin.  

Oh shit Sabrina and Carly Beth are lezzing out.  “I’d never hurt you.”

Why the fucks would they have a dead octopus.  Also, the tentacles being put on her…phallic much?

Creepy man spying on tweens in the graveyard, totally normal.

And shouldn’t her mom be pissed she hasn’t come home before dark?

That mask of Carly Beth is terrifying.  If my mom did that…

“Soarry” Oh Canada.

LMAO “Duck costume!”  

Oh shiz Carly Beth is going to the dark side.

Okay the brother in the duck costume is creepy too.

Ew that sandwich the random girl has.

Chuck says sorry normal.

Oh god the sandwich scene.  Scarred me for motherfucking life.

;alksdjfas;lkdjf crying and now youtube is fucking up so I didn’t get to relive the glory of Carly Beth eating the worm.  

Found a different version just so I could torture myself.

The fake crying.  Cackling.  Randomly picking up a magazine.  Also why does she have a poster of gorillas?

I remember feeling so bad for the duck costume.  

But iCan’t with the music.  The corn of it all.

Back to the sex shop “Novelty Shop”

lol dat man.

“I-I-I-IIIIII”

His accent.  WTF is that?

That Chewbacca with glasses one scared the shit out of me when I was little.

Oh god now I have the smell of masks in my nose a;lskd

Sobbing all of those scared me so bad too.  okaytheystillarereallyscary

“I SHED NO.”

“All they do is torture me.”  #casual

Oh god now it looks like some sort of after school special with him touching her.  The dangers of molestations.

“C-c-c-c-c-cccccc”  Lord Jesus this girl and her stuttering.

30 bucks?  That wouldn’t even cover the cost of a raggedy Obama mask these days.

lolol the guys pained scream.  Probably realizing what a pussy he is for letting a 13 year old girl steal from him.

Totally normal to talk to yourself in the mirror like a major creeper.

Mask smell still in my nose great.

Okay I’m really scared.  I remember thinking Carly Beth was a psycho even when I was little.

Oh shiz the moment of truth.  Seriously I would like never put a mask on after watching this.  Actually I never have…

Leave the poor dogs alone you bitch.

Ew the laughing lol.

Sabrina is turned on by that mask.

Now she’s having multiple personalities..um serial killer much?

LOL girlfight!

“AHAHAHAHA!”  Carly Beth sounds drunk as fuck.

I felt bad for that little girl/mom when I was little.

The mom is really pretty.

LOL the boy with his one tooth.

“Old bag” that woman is 25 at most.

Sword fighting.  Is this a double entendre, Mr. Stine?

Okay Chuck and Steve are apparently drunk too.  

Chuck with his forced cackling again.

Okay Carly Beth is scary because she acts like a mentally ill deranged sociopath, not because she’s a monster.

Carly Beth, you’re losing your scary voice.

Chuck now says sorry weird.

Ew the mask talking is so creepy but the special effects lolol

Carly Beth you are not a werewolf.  Stop.

Jesus this thing is long.  

I need to go to sleep.  I’ll finish this hot mess tomorrow.

29:16

ball-crusher: omg i can't believe i used to be scared of Goosebumps this is the dumbest 90s hot...

ball-crusher:

omg i can't believe i used to be scared of Goosebumps this is the dumbest 90s hot mess ever i was a little weenie

omfg but this episode scared the shit out of me when I was younger…I’m gonna watch it and liveblog it now.  I’m inspired:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBc50cTjmUs

ilovesguitarmucho: uncannibal: epitomeofgreatness: The video...



ilovesguitarmucho:

uncannibal:

epitomeofgreatness:

The video for the gif that's been going around all day.

tHE GUY HOLDING THE CAMERA HIS FUCKIGN LAUGH AND THEN HEFALLS THE FUCK DOWN OH MY GOD JESUS DICKS IM FRICKGIN

lololololol

homleschapel: literally no one can get on her level

homleschapel:

literally no one can get on her level

image

GURL BAI GURL BAI



GURL BAI GURL BAI

ratchetlarry: i was searching up the description of the book harry posted because i havent read a...

ratchetlarry:

i was searching up the description of the book harry posted because i havent read a novel in a long time and 

image

“perverted Uncle Larry” omfgggg

Slaughter



Slaughter

I discovered Lulu.

It cracks me up because the guys who I know that have been reviewed on it all get ratings like “The sex is mediocre” or “What he lacks in bed he makes up for with…” or “He’s cheap and made me pay for our date” etcetc.  Most of them are the ugly jocks from my high school and the fact that they are cheap and bad in bed is just so fucking ironic and funny to me.  Cackling.  Meanwhile, all my groupie haunts are always like “He has a massive cock and knows how to use it!” and “He lasts all night long, best sex ever!” etcetc.  Which speaking of, I really wish the rockers I am Facebook friends with were actually reviewed on there so it would be another source of groupie info!  But I digress…

Reason #4398 rocker guys are way better than jocks.

Except for, you know, the occasional “Sebastian Bach pistol-whipped me” and “Dana Strum wanted to be fucked in the ass” stories.  But those are the exceptions.

I lost over 30 pounds in 2 weeks with the tumblr diet.. omg.. tumblrSUMMERdiet{.}com tell your parents to buy it for you

I'm not a child why would I have my parents buy me something?  Also, how do you even buy a diet?  As a spammer, anon, you massively fail.

lol what do you think about that diet everyones talking about? i actually did it a few months ago and it works fast as shit. (no spaces) TUMBLR SUMMER DIET xDOTx COM

I ate fried oreos today.

Photo



jimmy-page-is-my-love:

jimmy-page-is-my-love:

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Photo



jellyrolland: you can now purchase a bottle of dick repellent



jellyrolland:

you can now purchase a bottle of dick repellent

vince-kneel: baby-in-trenchcoat: iotpeedmypants: jellyfreak: ...



vince-kneel:

baby-in-trenchcoat:

iotpeedmypants:

jellyfreak:

mooblob:

misha-bawlins:

image

I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I WAS EXPECTING

OKAY WAS EXPECTING SOMETHING ABOUT BLUE EYES OR PERFECT PEOPLE BUT I GUESS THIS IS OKAY TOO

OMG IT'S BACK

OMFG

Photo



psycopete: Looking For Love - Ratt - Dancing Undercover - 1986...



psycopete:

Looking For Love - Ratt - Dancing Undercover - 1986 - 80s Metal

Photo



Photo



Photo



1 comentario:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to watch this eye-opening video to uncover a strong secret that can literally get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ResponderEliminar