viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Keepin' It Surreal.

videohall: 2 grown men go through a labor simulation > I...



videohall:

2 grown men go through a labor simulation

> I lost it at "STOP SMILING!!!!"

Photo



Photo



Photo



"Char me or scar me, let this love be anything but ordinary."

"Char me or scar me,
let this love be anything
but ordinary."

- Daily Haiku on Love by Tyler Knott Gregson (via tylerknott)

weirdteenblogger: typing your homework question into google and seeing loads of yahoo answers...

weirdteenblogger:

typing your homework question into google and seeing loads of yahoo answers pages

image

Photo



















lyriciss: CAROLIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!

















lyriciss:

CAROLIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!

Finally I'll get some answers.



Finally I'll get some answers.

Photo



salzarslytherin: we are united - even in dark magic









salzarslytherin:

we are united - even in dark magic

gnarly-gnarlyy: peterjulep: asynca: starbuckviper: fightforth...



gnarly-gnarlyy:

peterjulep:

asynca:

starbuckviper:

fightfortheuser:

negritaaa:

just click, i promise you its not what you're expecting.

A THOUSAND APPLAUSES

That was so much better than what i was expecting

What the fuck did I… *reblog*

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH THAT WAS TIGHT AS SHITTTT. HAHAHA

Best shit everrr haha

milesjai: What if Cady in Mean Girls went to an all black...



milesjai:

What if Cady in Mean Girls went to an all black school? WELL FANTASY JUST BECAME REALITY.

mom: ok u wait in line i forgot to get the milk

mom: ok u wait in line i forgot to get the milk
me: ok
me:
me:
me:
me: mom where are you please
me: mom please the line is moving fast
me: mom i cant breathe where r u it's almost my turn
employee: next
me:
employee:
me: faints

lindsaylohoean: my ex texted me today "you can delete my number i don't care anymore" and i replied...

lindsaylohoean:

my ex texted me today "you can delete my number i don't care anymore"

and i replied "who is this"

image

sodamnrelatable: When you're writing aND YOU CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT WORD

sodamnrelatable:

When you're writing aND YOU CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT WORD

image

extraordinarybrother: princethepurpleking: Sisters are evil I...



extraordinarybrother:

princethepurpleking:

Sisters are evil

I laughed at this shit for like 5min

thatsnotwatyourmomsaid: finally a place that suits all my bro...



thatsnotwatyourmomsaid:

finally

a place that suits all my bro needs

Photo





Photo





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario