viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

HOPELESS

Me with no money: I want everything

Me with no money: I want everything
Me with money: what the fuck do I buy

Mom/Dad: why don't you ever tell me anything?

Mom/Dad: why don't you ever tell me anything?
Mom/Dad: *tells entire family about your problems*
Mom/Dad: *judges you*
Mom/Dad: *Insults you*
Mom/Dad: *calls you spoiled*
Mom/Dad: *says you're overreacting*

sniffingrainbowdust: Do you ever start rubbing your eyes and then it feels really good and you...

sniffingrainbowdust:

Do you ever start rubbing your eyes and then it feels really good and you can't stop so it's like eye masturbation

jaaaaaaaaaackfrost: hotel rooms are ten times more interesting and fun than normal rooms let's be...

jaaaaaaaaaackfrost:

hotel rooms are ten times more interesting and fun than normal rooms let's be real here

aegean-sea: LOWERCASE LETTERS ARE FOR THE LOWER CLASS

aegean-sea:

LOWERCASE LETTERS ARE FOR THE LOWER CLASS

alexismessy: youreahairymotherlicker: Boss said I don't look like the 'writer' type when I told...

alexismessy:

youreahairymotherlicker:

Boss said I don't look like the 'writer' type when I told them I was going to study literature.

wtf does a writer look like

image

Photo



takemyhandmydarling: HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE PUNS. HOW ?

















takemyhandmydarling:

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE PUNS. HOW ?

Photo



zayncangetsome: x









zayncangetsome:

x

Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



69107) Calories are scarier than anything in this world.

Photo



Photo



just-a-disordered-psychotic: all the time



just-a-disordered-psychotic:

all the time

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario